Your membership in The Brewery District Trade Association is an investment in your success and your neighborhood!
We’re a non-profit organization dedicated to preserving, improving and promoting the historic Brewery District as a great place to live, work and play in Columbus.
Together, we can increase business, attract new residents and increase property values.
WHAT MEMBERSHIP DOES FOR YOU
• Brewery District Advocacy — One of the primary tools used to meet our goals is advocacy. The Brewery District Trade Association connects with government officials, business leaders, community organizations, the media and other opinion leaders to bring about changes and improvements that enhance the business environment and quality of life in the Brewery District. If we don’t do it, no one will.
• Political Action — Pushes governmental bodies to address issues affecting the Brewery District
• Brewery District Watchdog — Monitors activities that affect Brewery District businesses and residents.
• Redevelopment — Supports redevelopment that serves as a catalyst for economic growth.
• Safety and Social Concerns — Coordinates member efforts to improve the reality and perception of safety and key social issues impacting the Brewery District.
• Business Development — Promotes the Brewery District as a destination, builds the Brewery District economy by retaining existing companies and attracting new business.
• Property Values — Improvement, preservation and promotion to develop a strong district with desirable property values.
Communications & Promotion
• Special Events — Monthly meetings, happy hours and/or other special events which provide entertainment and business networking opportunities and draw new customers to Brewery District.
• Website and Social Media — Website designed to support our members and drive business to the Brewery District. Website listings are ONLY available to BDTA members at no cost. Facebook page promoting member events/news.
• Media Relations — Coordinate diverse stories in multiple mediums that establish the Brewery District as an appealing, dynamic and authentic environment.
• E-news updates — Provide important communications to BDTA members about issues that matter to them.
• Promotional Programs — Coordinates advertising programs and signage to increase traffic and bolster image.